Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world. It has more than 300 million active customers and over 100 million Prime members.
Amazon offers a range of services, with Amazon Marketplace being one of them. This platform lets you sell products on Amazon’s website and earn a commission for each sale, with no upfront costs or selling fees.
How To Sell Products On Amazon?
There are many ways to sell your product on Amazon. Here are some simple steps you can follow to start selling your own products on Amazon.
- The first step is to create an account with Amazon, which can be done by going to https://www.amazon.com/.
- List your product(s). When you list a product, you need to provide the following information: A title, description, price, condition of your product, shipping information, and images of the product.
- Set up your seller account with Amazon if you do not already have one. This will require filling out some details about yourself and uploading a photo ID.
- Select the right fulfillment option – fulfillment by Amazon or merchant-fulfilled.
- Ship orders once received.
Once you’ve made your first sale, you can manage your Amazon business by analyzing your performance metrics and adding customer reviews for credibility.