Hi. This is Jason Buzi. I’m the publisher of MoneyHippo. Thank you for being a subscriber.I am also a real estate investor, and have been for almost 20 years.
I get asked all the time how people make big money in real estate.Of course, there are many ways to make money in real estate, like most businesses.
But today, let’s talk about flipping real estate for big profits.I am going to give a quick overview of some strategies that my friends and I use to make big profits on a single real estate deal.We’ll do a deeper dive in a future newsletter, but here’s an overview.
There are 5 steps to making 6 figures per deal in real estate:
- Identify the right type of leads – the ones that can make you 6 figures per deal
- Market directly to find 6 figure deals
- Network to find 6 figure deals (real estate brokers and agents, private lenders, hedge funds, mortgage brokers, etc.)
- Learn how to analyze the deals in a way that recognizes opportunities others miss and eliminates pitfalls
- Structure the deals in a way that maximizes profits and minimizes or eliminates your personal risk
What kind of properties can make you 6 figures per deal? Here are a few categories:
- Luxury homes
- Entitlement and development deals
- Multifamily deals
- Commercial deals
- Bulk REO purchases
- Bulk mortgage notes or high dollar notes
- TIC and condo conversion
- And more.
The deals are out there, and with rising real estate prices, making 6 figures on a single quick turn real estate deal is becoming more and more common.