(MoneyHippo.com) – With spring finally here, many people flock to the outdoors to enjoy the fresh air, sunshine, and warmer weather. But high inflation might put a damper on April plans. Luckily there are freebies you can take advantage of this month and fill up your calendar with activities that don’t hit you in the pocketbook. Here are some to consider.
- Tax day is here on the 18th, and if you use a program to calculate your taxes, you likely pay big bucks. Fortunately, there are ways to do your taxes for free, assuming you meet the qualifications. Visit the IRS website to find out more about free tax preparation methods. While not exactly fun, it’s best to get these out of the way, so you can enjoy your spring stress-free.
- If you’re a music lover or just like to listen to podcasts while enjoying spring, Spotify has you covered. The service is offering new members six free months until March 6, 2023.
- While listening to your tunes, think about visiting a national park for free on April 16 — kicking off National Park Week. Over 100 parks are participating in the event, so visit here to see if there’s one near you.
- If shopping is more your thing and you like Bloomingdale’s, the store offers a free cashback reward of $25 while decking out your wardrobe. All you have to do is use PayPal or Venmo for your purchase.
- Finally, kick back and check out some new shows on Apple TV+. Xfinity customers can have three months of free television, and the offer is good until April 25.
With any luck, you might come across a few other ways to keep yourself busy this spring without spending a lot of your hard-earned cash.
Copyright 2022, MoneyHippo.com